Monday, January 14, 2013

Finally a picture from Scott

Dear Mama,

I am not going to have as long as a letter today, I am trying to get pictures on. But I hope all things are going ok.
So I got the packages! It is very wonderful I have been eating myself sick of chocolate each night.
I have really enjoyed them. So this week, has been nice. But I want you to continue to look at everything positively.
We have had many good lessons. We had 1 baptism this weekend. He is a young man named Ganda. He is a very sweet guy. The thing he was most excited about was receiving the priesthood. He wants to do missionary work with us and help a person to be converted and have the opportunity to perform a baptism.
Sorry that is all I have time for today, I hope these pictures go through!
Love you,
Love Elder McDonald
PS. only one worked. the one of Elder Lokpo and I.

No comments: