Monday, July 2, 2012

Arriving in Freetown!

I am so excited to announce that Scott is now in Freetown with his Mission President and his wife. I have been keeping up with the mission blog, waiting for the day that my son's picture would be posted, and today is the day! He looks so happy and I know he is ready to get to work. I am so comforted to know that he has a wonderful Mission parents to watch over him and keep him healthy and safe. Sister Roggia said that we need to encourage our sons to take their Doxy and use their nets to avoid Malaria and Typhoid fever. I am so glad I decided to check the mission blog one more time...it made my day end on a very positive note. I have so much to be thankful for...I am a very blessed mother.

A view of the port as they depart for Freetown from the airport

No comments: