Monday, June 3, 2013

Transfer back to Freetown and An Answer for Jake

Dear Mama,

I am so happy to hear from you today.
I am happy everything is going well back home. Things are going very well here in Bo as well.
We received our transfer news this past weekend. This week I am rollin out back to Freetown East. I am going to the Wellington area. But I will continue to be District Leader in the Allentown Distrtict. It is not too far from where I was originally. So I will see a lot of old familiar things I am very excited. My companion is going to be Elder Baffoe-Appiah. He is Ghanaian. I do not know him to much, but I have met him before. He will be going home in 3 months so I get to go kill him. I am looking forward to it. I know we will have a good time.  Elder Jones will be receiving a new missionary to train here in Njaie Town. So that will be fun for him.

This past week has been a very nice time. We had two wonderful people baptized this Saturday. In Njaie Town they finished the baptismal font. So I got to be the first missionary to baptize in it right before I leave. Elder Jones will have his Mom send the pictures, if not this week it will be next week.

The small boy who went to village. His name is Abdulai Kamara. I would very much like for you to put his name in the temple. I have really prayed for him. If he is not opportune to receive the Gospel in this life. I will teach it to him in the next.
Nannie, will you ask Scotty if he said ouch when he saw my picture?

I could not help but smile seeing the pictures of the kids. Tell Jake I did not say ouch but I said "Owieee" ....I recognize that one from when he got hit in the head by a rock at school.
But, I hope all goes well. I am looking forward to Dennys.

Love your son,
Elder McDonald

No comments: